My birthday was a few days ago.
I heard 33 it’s a magical number, it’s between adulthood, and the last dimension of younghood (supposed to be an age where everything falls together).
Last year I shared 32 things that I knew on my birthday, and in 2015 I learned a great lesson. My 32ths were a lot of personal growing and learning experiences.
Being 33 now, makes me think about what do I need and what do I want. Kind of ready for my last adventure, the one people call “settle down” if I can be honest. I’m no longer 25, so the “casual” thing is no longer on my dictionary (can we call this a crisis?).
I’m on a different level of consciousness, at the end of the day, my question becomes the same: what exactly do I know for sure?
- I learned to fully love myself and that doesn’t mean selfish love. Means I’m kind with myself, and I’m embracing self-compassion. I let myself be, enjoy, see, hear, taste, and feel without worrying of what others might think.
- Even if someone breaks my heart, it doesn’t mean I should stop searching for the one who won’t. Love makes everything possible.
- Traveling is the best feeling ever, fills your life with memories and beautiful moments. I’m thinking if next month should I go to Arizona or California.
- People aren’t always who I think they are. I should stop trusting too much (especially those who say “I like you” to a thirsty heart).
- I love to send handwritten letters, and receive for sure too.
- Hard work, perseverance, and optimism helps to find what we seek.
- Drinking wine is sexy.
- If I don’t feel anything on our first kiss, don’t bother, it’s not going to work.
- I like “the little things”, a smile from a stranger, flowers from a friend, thank you notes, and a good book on a rainy day.
- Yes, I drink too much coffee, and I need my beauty sleep during the week.
- Love to wear red lipstick but makes me feel shy (guys look at your lips like wolfs).
- I love hugs (I wish I can have one every day).
- I know how to say “no” (took me a while to learn it, but I did).
- Jesus was 33 years old when he was crucified, I’m 33.
- A guy with beard, it’s something extremely hot.
This next year is going to be a year of action. I feel it in my bones that things are about to change. I’m excited, and scared… but like one of my tattoos, “just breathe”.