I had been thinking the whole week about how to write this, but a thousand ideas melt into the ocean. So I started to goggled how other women reached their number 32.
I would have never imagined my life as I live today, I can say I am proud of myself. I keep my constant search of that place where I belong; where I can make roots (which I think is strongly influenced by the problems in my home country). I never imagined being where I am, living alone in a city where language and culture are not my crib, makes me realize how far I’ve come and what remains to be done (because I can and I will).
The best of today is there will always be tomorrow. So today I started to make it worthy. This is where I allow you to see who I am in my 32 years old, because it is now, and now, is perfect:
- Family is the most important thing in the universe.
- Good health is the key of a good life. Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables.
- Be a professional in my work. Always striving for excellence.
- As Simon Bolivar said “Being uneducated, is an incomplete human being” (I hope to achieve my goal of entering a master program this year).
- Faith can move mountains. If God is with me, who can be against us?
- Money is a necessary evil. Having a monthly to cover room and food, it’s a blessing.
- Save, save and save money for traveling.
- A good book is always a good company.
- Dedicate yourself one day a week to be able to read, drink tea and pajamas pajamas all day. Recharge yourself.
- Believe in your dreams.
- All the women have cellulite (and we will never going to talk about this again).
- You don’t need a man because you are bored, NO. You need someone who loves you, respect you and feel proud of you.
- He will always going to be my favorite love story (you know who you are).
- Living outside your home country, open doors, but also closes others.
- Men are basic, woman are the complicated ones.
- Blood is not everything. Family is more than just a last name.
- I discovered who I am and what I want at age 29.
- I like fried eggs with yolk uncooked.
- I go for the 19th already and I feel the ideas collide in my head tripping over each other.
- Not always we will have a bad day, just breathe, everything happens for a reason.
- There’s no one like you, you are unique.
- I’m dying to learn Italian.
- Going to Disney is a dream not come truth yet.
- Women are chaotically beautiful, we only can discover that in our eyes, not in someone else eyes.
- If you need be heard, you can count on me (but you pay for the coffee).
- Don’t go just for a moment, you are worthy.
- Enjoy who you are.
- Never say I Love you if you don’t really mean it.
- You’re the youngest you’ll ever be.
- Be proud of yourself.
- There are always two sides of a story. Never judge without knowing.
- Maybe it’s too late for these words, but not for me.
Life is a constant learning, if we don’t makes what makes us happy now, we will live in parole.
Life is a cycle. The cycles have deadlines. Don’t worry for things you can’t control.